OPEN ACCESS POLICY
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All articles can be downloaded free of charge.
Publication and Submission fee
No fees or charges are required from authors for manuscript processing. Authors pay neither submission nor publication fee beyond the eventual conference registration fee. Full information about fees must be clearly stated on the journal´s website before authors begin preparing their manuscripts for submission.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
The authors grant to the publisher the following non-exclusive rights:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.
Authors retain the copyright of the published article. Articles will be distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.